Thank you for your interest in the Phi chapter of Delta Sigma Pi. As one of the premier business fraternities in the nation, the Phi Chapter of Delta Sigma Pi was established on the campus of the University of Southern California on May 13, 1922. Since then, the Phi Chapter has become of the most prestigious and well-respected business organizations under the Marshall School of Business. The personal and professional aspirations of many have been shaped and supported by those who make the Fraternity an integral part of their college experience.
Delta Sigma Pi is a professional fraternity organized to foster the study of business in universities; to encourage scholarship, social activity and the association of students for their mutual advancement by research and practice; to promote closer affiliation between the commercial world and students of commerce, and to further a higher standard of commercial ethics and culture and the civic and commercial welfare of the community.
Becoming a sponsor for the Phi chapter opens a variety of unique resources that may have been previously untapped.
- Invitations to speak at Phi Chapter meetings
- Regular updates on Chapter events at the Marshall School of Business
- Company logo on all recruiting shirts
- Company logo and recognition on all promotional material
- Link and company name on the Phi Chapter website
- Invitation to co-host professional/community service events with the Phi chapter
- Complete access to available resumes of active brothers
- Exclusive recruitment opportunities at the Marshall School of Business
Any specific questions can be answered by the VP Corporate Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us an inquiry if you are interested in sponsorship!